WHY DO I HAVE TO STUDY ENGLISH?



For me, English is a very important language. Not only because it is a global language that is used by many peoples in many countries, but more than that, English is important for me as a student who will study abroad.

As a global language it is used in many parts of life, for example in work, Schools and Universities. And as we know, there are many articles, books and so on which are writen in English. It will be useless if I don’t know English. That’s why I have to improve my English, so I can make use of all these articles for my future studies. 

I think, here in CCEL, I have more than enough time to improve my English. I have great teachers and a lot of friends that can help me to improve my English. Here, there are many students from many countries: Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan, Colombia, Brazil and so on, with the same goals and aims to improve our English. With all of them, I not only learn and know about their culture but also from having conversations with them I can improve my English.

About my goals; I think there are many goals that I want to achieve while I am studying here in NZ. For example, I want to improve my writing skills, speaking skills, listening skills, reading skills and pronounciation. It seems impossible for me to be able to master all these skills. But, when I have finished my studies here, my desire is that my English will be better than when I first came here. I will try to follow the rule, to learn litle by litle, step by step and try to do the best I can.

Komentar

Postingan Populer