FAMILY

Things that make me feel happy are gathering together with family and friends. Having family and friends around you is more precious than having money. If you have a problem in your life, friends and family will be there to support and encourage you. They will be the first people who support you whenever you have a problem. And they will be there as well, to congratulate you on your success.


Having a lot of money will probably help you to buy many things that you want. But you can’t buy true love and support which you can get from your true friends and family. So, it’s better to take care of your friendships and your family relationship because it’s more precious than anything.


For me, being happy is just about mindset. So, I always try to be a positive person and be nice to whoever I met in my life, such as my friends and my family. You may find happiness in some things but it’s just temporary. True happiness must come from your heart. I’ve heard a song with lyrics said that happiness is around us. It is in our friends, family, work, in short sentences, it is around us, we just need to find and then appreciate it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer