HEALTH

Rotorua - New Zealand
This week I was very happy because I could learn many new things. I learned a lot of things about ‘cause and result’, especially how to use lead to, cause, affect on, result of, result in and effect. I also learned how to use ‘used to and would’, especially when I talked about something that happened in the past. It was very useful in daily conversation, especially with a native speaker. All of these topics seem to be very easy and simple but these were very tricky and important.

I was happy and interested as well when we talked about health. I thought it was an update and proper topic which very important, particularly for the young generation who lived in a modern era where everything was served fastly without cared about its quality. We seem to prefer more the quantity of a thing than its quality. We prefer more fast food than healthy food because it was easy, fast and of course it was cheap.

Having this topic for this week making me think more about my own life, especially about my lifestyle. I used to smoke and hung out with my friends until midnight. I just thought about having fun. I didn’t use to think too much about my health. I just thought about having money, career friends and family. But now I realize that having a lot of money will be nothing without a good health. Having a good health is more important not only for myself but also for my family and those who love me.

There are many plannings that I want to do in the future. First, doing more exercise at least three times per week, going to bed earlier than I used to be. Eating more vegetables and fruits and drink more pure water. It seems too many plannings, but I’ll try to be commit and try it one by one. And the last not the least, I’ll try to be a person with a positive thinking. So, health is not only about having a fit body but having good mind as well. Keeping these two aspects as a daily routine will make us healthier.

And the last one was about my trip to the Auckland Museum. I have been in Auckland more than six months, but today was my first time went to the museum. It was a big building with a lot of artefacts which told about the story and history of New Zealand and Maori culture as well. I had never thought that it was going to be as big as it is. I just thought that it was only a small one. But what I saw changed my mind. I was amazed by the way they arranged everything, it was amazing and beautiful. I wish we had one like that in Indonesia where everybody could spend their time with their family. Hopefully!

Komentar

Postingan Populer