IMPORTAN MOMENTS IN MY LIFE: NEW ZEALAND part 4




Sometimes in our life, there are some moments which become  unforgettable memories and teach us many lessons.  And these are some moments in my life that I think are important.
 
Studying at Elementary School  from 1986 until 2002 was the first important event in my life. During that time I lived with my family. As a little child  everything that I needed was done for me by my family. For example, when I got sick they would accompany me to the doctor.

And then, from 2002 until 2004 I continued my study at Stella Maris Junior High School which was one of the best schools in my town. This school was run by the Sisters of the  order  identified by the initials "SCMM".  While I studied at this School I stayed at a boarding house. At that time, there were a lot of things that changed in my life. Firstly, I lived far away from my parents and, secondly,  I had to be independent in many things.

After I finished my study at Junior High School  my parents actually wanted  me to  study at St. Thomas Senior High School, but I decided to study at Anda Luri Senior High  School from 2004 until 2007. While I was studying there, with some of my  Senior High School friends, we decided to live and stay at a boarding house which was run by the  Redemptorist Congregation.

While  I was studying at Senior High School I got to know  a lot of new friends,  most of them came from different places and had different backgrounds. I also learned a lot of things from all my new friends.   For example, we used our free time to study together.  We always supported one another. Our friendship and brotherhood taught us a lot of things which we couldn’t buy with money but was built by  trust. 

In 2010, I decided to continue my study at Sanata Dharma University, one of the best universities in Indonesia. Here I was not only living far away from my parents but also living on a different island, Yogyakarta.  As it is one of the bigest cities  in Indonesia, many things were offered to me. That’s why, I had to be wise in many things. I had to arrange my time and money and I had to do everything by myself.

In order to improve  my ability in English, in September 2016, I was assigned by my Congregation to take an English Course in New Zealand.  As a consequence, I had to move to and stay for 9 months in New Zealand.  Up to this point of time, travelling abroad has been most important, because I have had experience with many new things, like culture, peoples, weather, food and so on. Sometimes I was surprised. However, the  time will come when I will be accustomed to all these.

Komentar

Postingan Populer