STORY ABOUT MY FRIENDS



Everyone has a best friend, someone whom you can talk with everyday, who knows many things about you and who can make you smile no matter who you might be.
My name is Linus and this is my story about my close friend Inggo.  I met Ledu when I was in Senior high school. Both of us were so different, for example, I came from Sumba and Ledu came from Flores, Ledu liked football, reggae music and he was a “bad boy”. But me, on the other hand was a person who loved popular music/song.
The first time when I met Ledu I was in class Seven. I thought he was very arrogant and acted like a boss. The way he talked and said hello to someone made me hated him. For me, he was a “bad boy”.
One day our English teacher divided us into some groups and both of us were in the same group. The first time we had discusion, I had not spoken to him because I still hated him, I had not accepted his style, particularlly the way he talked.
Then slowly, I started talking with him. The moment we talked  changed my mind about him. I understood that he was not bad at all, but on the contary, he was a good person. From that moment we started to talk to one another and slowly became best friends.
Even though both of us had many differences, we always did everything together, for example, we played football and watched movies together. Last year when we had finished our studies at that school, we continued our studies in different universities. He took studies at the Indonesian University, and I myself went on to New Zealand.
Until now, even though we live in different countries, we still keep in touch with each other. Social media makes that possible for us.

Komentar

Postingan Populer