SAKIT

After eight month stay in New Zealand, last week was my first time I suffered sickness. First I had a problem with my ears. It seems there was a sound inside my ears and it was very annoying, I tried to find the answer on the internet and probably it was tinnitus. It is a kind of ear sickness which is caused by stress and and the sounds from ear phone or speakers as well. I was getting better this week when I had another problem with my  back.

I remembered last week when I had a problem with my ears and I couldn’t sleep, I decided to lay my back on the wall while I was spending my time reading. I just thought that it would help me to fall slept, I didn’t think that it would bringing another sickness, which I still feel until now.

Even though I had problems with my body, but I was lucky because I could still go to school. This was very annoying, but it couldn’t stop my study. This week I learned a lot of new things, especially about culture where we talked about music and movie, two things that I loved. We were taught by our teacher some adjectives to describe films and music. Learning these kind of adjectives makes it easier for me to join a conversation about movie or music.

I was taught as well about relative clause as well which would help me to define a sentence. I found It was quit difficult but finally I could manage to do it. This week I felt I was lucky as well because I was taught by principal Paul. That was my first time having class with Paul. We learned a new topic about two-part phrases like peace and quiet and on and on. I thought, these topics would help me speak like a native speaker in a daily conversation.

This week also was the last week with Ayano, a smart Japanese student who I had met the first time in the four hundred class. For Ayano I just want to say “see you” not “good bye”.

And for my teacher Hazel as well thank you for the togetherness and every things that you have given to us. Being your student was an amazing experience for me. Most of all I think I have nice with all my classmates and with all my teacher, with Lee, Hazel and Paul as well.

Komentar

Postingan Populer