THE ACCOUNTAT



I love movies because they teach me a lot of things. When I was in Indonesia I used to go to the cinema, at least twice per month. I love action movies and animation. For me, those genres are very interesting. Marvel’s movies, like Captain America, Superman, Batman and Thor are my favourite movies. I love animations also because they taught me a lot of human value and also they are good for my imagination. Something that we can’t imagine will happen in real life can happen in that of movies. That’s why I love to spend some time on that kind of movie.

I’ve been in New Zealand for six months and I’ve been to the cinema several times. It's a little bit more expensive than in Indonesia. I remembered I’ve seen movies like Mr Strangers, Star Wars (Rogue One), The Accountant, and the last one was Moana, an animation movie from Walt Disney Animation Studio that talked about the greatest sailors in the world who voyaged across that vast Pacific discovering the many islands of Oceania. For me, that was a stunning movie.

Here I want to talk about a movie called The Accountant. The first time I saw its advertisement I thought that it was a human interest movie but actually it was an action movie. I was impressed by this movie because it talked about autistic kids.  Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) was an autistic kid who was rejected by his family. Because of his disability, he was sent by his parents to the autistic school and surprisingly the teacher found that he is very special at maths with more affinity for numbers than other people. Finishing his study, he then he worked as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations.

For me, through it plots this movie is not only a short of an entertaining movie but it also offers a good message for the government and for those who have an interest in education, especially for autistic kids. The experience of Christian Wolff who was an autistic kid and was underestimated by his friends and his family, but then became a genius at maths proved to us that equality among all children is important. We don’t know yet what they will be, so as it says do not judge a book based on its cover, it’s important to for those who work in the education field to provide for the young generation a good system of education and let them choose their own goal.

Komentar

Postingan Populer