WAIHEKE ISLAND



Palm Beach

This is my story when visited Waiheke island.  It was Wednesday and it was a  nice day, the sun brightly under us, so many people when we  took  a very to Waiheke island.  At that day with some students we decided to visit Waiheke island. We had never been there before, so that was our first time. It was my second time took ferry as my transportation, I had taken ferry when I went to Whitianga from Cooks Beach. 

Once we had  left the Auckland port, the ferry moved very slowly but a few minutes after became faster. We went to the second desk because we want to enjoy the view, but we found that the sun was quite hot and also the wind was too strong, so  we went down to the first desk. The ferry was quite fast. I saw Rangitoto island before we came close to Waiheke. 

It took about 30 minutes from Auckland to Waiheke island. I had been been in Davenport before, I thought that Waiheke was small city as well as  Davenport. Because all of us hadn’t experience about this island and that was our first time, the we decided to take a bush after asked the security nearby. 

We went over the hill, the island were covered with houses and bush. From the summit we saw the amazing blue sea. The scenery was magnificent. The bus went down to last stop which was close to the Palm beach. It was a beautiful beach with a small wave. I saw some children were playing sky board. 

Actually we wanted to visit a vineyard where we could taste a a glass of wine but we couldn’t because suddenly it was rain. We also couldn’t enjoy a glass of coffee because most of the restaurants had been closed. It was about 5.30 pm when we took a ferry went back to Auckland. Our time in Waiheke island was too short but it was fun. Next time I’ll be back again.

Komentar

Postingan Populer