MY FIRST TIME IN NEW ZEALAND #2



I LOVED THIS COUNTRY
I’ll always remember the first time I went on a plane. It was amazing and was stunning. I couldn’t believe what I did and what I saw at that time. It looked like a dream that came true. That was my first time travelled overseas, I was very nervous and worried about my English ability.

I was leaving my hometown to go to New Zealand. I had been told that we would fly for eight hours to this new country. I was very worried. How could I stay in this new country? Would it be the same with my own country? What would happen if something went wrong with my language? All these questions were in my mind.

All my worries disappeared once I arrived. My Redemptorists brothers are so friendly and helpful. I have been treated well. I have a lovely time with them. They help me in with everything, with my visa, with study and with homework. I found this attitude same with all New Zealanders, in my opinion, they all are very kind and humble person.

About the weather, even though it changeable and unpredictable, but I loved it because it's quite different from Indonesia. I think here, the weather is so calm and nice. It is hot but Indonesia is much hotter than Auckland, and also, here less polluted than Indonesia. I loved to stay here.

About the city, in general, I found Auckland as the biggest city in New Zealand is more crowded than in My hometown. On the workday, everybody is trying to keep fit for their work, sometimes I found they were rushing about like ant. 

The first time I was here, I was confused and wondering why this new place was very quiet. It seems that it was a dead city, no music, no sound, everybody enjoys their time with their family. It was weird for me because in Indonesia at the same time, you would find it very crowded and noisy. Everybody enjoy their own music. I missed my hometown, but now I loved staying here.


Komentar

Postingan Populer