MY FIRST TRIP TO NZ



Auckland Santa Parade

I’ll always remember the first time I went on a plane. It was amazing and was stunning. I couldn’t believe what I did and what I saw at that time. It looked like a dream that came true.

I was leaving my hometown to go to New Zealand. I had been told that we would fly for eight hours. I was very worried. How could we stay in the air for all the time? Would I have to sit all the time? What would happen if something went wrong with the plane? Would be at the other end to meet me?

All my worries disappeared once we were in the air and on our way. The weather so calm and the hostesses were so friendly and helpful. I watched a movie and listened to music. I had some lovely food and drink. I listened to music and read a magazine while I ate. I was even sleeping when we arrived. The time had gone very quickly.

Outside in Auckland, it was raining when we landed. Everybody was trying to keep dry and they were rushing about like ant. I was confused and wondering what this new place would be like. I had to wait for more than twenty minutes before Redem finally arrived to pick me up.

Komentar

Postingan Populer