THE OLD MAN




This week we learned some new vocabularies, collocations, saying and past tenses. And the story below is a sample of story how we can use past tense as a narrative tense in sentence. It's a simple story, but the way we put each sentences make it became more beautiful.

I just end this story with my own sentence that describe this man was his grandfather, but you can make your own ending, there are a lot of possibilities to end this story. So, why you don't try to build up this story.

He was an old man who kept himself to himself and he had been living in the same house all of his life. The house had fallen apart and he hadn’t painted it for years, so it looked as if would collapse at any moment. We walked past is house every day, and he was always working and say hello. 

One day I came home alone. I had never walked  home alone before. I looked up and saw the man at his window. He was watching me, and I felt as if he had been watching for long time. Then he came out of the house to the road and said to me “Hello grandchild

Komentar

Postingan Populer