My Life in Film



My life in film
Today our teacher gave us  a assigment  to choose five events in our life that we would like to include in our “My Life in Film”. And this is mine.

In my early days I lived with my parents in my hometown Sumba, and then I went to elementary school to study for 6 years. 

Then, in 2002 I moved to a boarding house for senior high school. At that time I had to live far away from my parents.

Later, in 2010, I went to Jogjakarta for my University. After I graduated from university in June last year I had to make a big decision, wheter I stayed in Indonesia or moved to New Zealand for English. And my decision was to move to New Zealand for English.

At the moment I’m in New Zealand. I’ve been here for more than 3 months and I’ll finish my course in May this year.

Komentar

Postingan Populer