MY STORY OF THIS WEEK


MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology) Auckland


On Monday this week was my first time back to CCEL after a couples of week on holiday and I was very happy for that. Two last week  I had to absent because I took one more week for holiday. At that time I was at Snell Beach with my Indonesian and vietnamese friends where there we spent three  days in our holiday house. At that time we didn’t do too much activities, we just stayed at house and enjoyed our time, we just went for walk or run in the evening.

Last week was my first time back to school this year and I loved it. Back to school not only for my English but also for my friends and my teacher, yes, both of them (teacher and students) are my friend. And I miss ll of them.  This week I was very happy because I,ve got some new knowledge, I’ve learned about simple past tense, perfect tense, past continuous tense and past perfect tense which were very important for me when I want to write some themes about something that happened in the past, and also I was so happy because I’ve got and made a friend with some new studets and a new teacher, there were Lukas, Kelly, Mellica and also Renne as our new teacher at 400 class, and all of them are friendly and nice guys.

This week also, I went to MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology) and I was Lucky because those the another students who joined this activity, all of them were my classmates, and you know, that’s why some times I miss and  love this class because we always did everything together. We are not only students of CCEL but we are more than that, we are friends who support one another. We learned English not only in classroom but also outside class, for example when we have a football game together or when we have a  lunch or dinner together we not only having fun but also learned something new.  It looks very simple, but actually it’s very useful cause we practice what we learned in classroom in real life.

I hope this coming week will be a great week for our English class. Hopefully we’ll get something new experience  and we still keep learn and support one another, so our English and our friendship will getting better and better. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer