MY STORY THIS WEEK

Keli's hand writing
This is my second week in CCEL in 2017. This week I have a lot of nice experience with my classmates. So far, I think this week we have a lot of great experiences as I said in my reflection last week that I hope this week would be a great week. Last Tuesday we went to play basket together at Victoria Park and the following day at same place we also played football. I was happy because we had two girls player, they were Melica from Serbia and Florence from Swiss, last year we had Yukino from Japan and Marni our teacher at time, She’s from USA.

And I was surprise because I found that not only Chisa a student from Japan that loved singing but also Kelli a student from France loved singing. Last Tuesday when I brought my guitar She asked me to singing for her a song, because that was a new song I said that I would listen that song and on the following day I would singing. At the first time I thought that she just kidding, but when I heard she sung I knew and realised that she was a good singer, and she offered me some song to practice cause she want to sing for her boyfriend. 
Foot ball at Victoria Park

In this week we also learned about making plans and tomorrow’s world where in these themes we talked about the future plans, particularly we learned about future tense. I loved this topic cause now I know how to use will, could be/likely, be going to and may/might in the future tense.  All of these words look have a similar meaning one another but actually they have a different meaning when we put them in the sentence, that’s way I was happy when we talked about these topics.   

Next week, maybe I’ll move to next class. Even though I want to stay at the same class with same friends, but I think also about my English. It’s hard to leave this class with friends that I’ve knew already but I have to move because I want to try something new, something that will be useful for my English. I know that it’ll be more difficult for me but I’ll try my best for this level. Hopefully I get ready and feel at home so on at this new level so I can follow every topic from my teacher.



Komentar

Postingan Populer