HAPPIEST MEMORY



One of my happiest memories is of trip I did to East Flores when I’ve just finished my  study at university  after four years and as one of the process I had to take one year for practice and try what that I’ve got when I was in the university.  By my university I was sent to be a teacher for one year to the a school in Hokeng. It’s beautiful city with a lot of traditional culture.

On the last holiday, I spent a months for travelling around the East Flores and middle Flores on my own with my old motor cycle. I Visited Lembata and Adonara, two of the another islands in Flores. One of the most  popular place that I visited when I was in Lembata was Lamalera, this place is known as traditionally whale hunt place. If you visit this place you’ll find some whale’s bone and you have to get ready because when you arrive to this place you’ll  smell something bad, but it’s ok.

I met so many wonderful people on that trip, and also I saw a lot of amazing sights, like mountain, beach and nature lake. I loved that experience cause it was very fun, I remembered once when I and my friends spent a whole night for fishing. It was dangerous but it’s remarkable, I’ll never forget it especially when our boat almost went under water. When I think back to this experience, it always brings smile to my face.

Komentar

Postingan Populer