MY STORY THIS WEEK



Time flies very fast, now I’m in the end of January. This week was my first week in 500/600 class with a set new students and two new teachers. In this new class I have 4 classmates, they are Chiaki and Ayano (Japan), Peter (Swiss) and Val (Brazil), so totally all of us just 5 students, it’s quite different with my former class, when I was 400 class I have around 7-8 students. But that’s fine, because my new classmates they are friendly also, I found it easy to have chat with them. We are a small number but with a great passion and desire to learn and to improve our English.

This week I was happy with the class, because I learned a lot  about past tense, past continuous and past perfect tense, these as known as narrative tenses which we can use to write or to tell a story. I loved this topics because it suit with my passion who like to write and and to tell a story. I also was happy because we learned some new words and some new collocations. It seems simple but will be useful for my daily conversation in many situations. And the last one, today we was guided by our teacher to record our video about body languages and how important it is in our daily conversation. In the beginning It was difficult and little bit funny, but after that it was fun and helpful because we could measure our English progress. 

Did I make  any new friends? I think ye I did, I’m lucky and grateful to be a part of CCEL because here I not only learn how improve my English skill but also learn new culture from different country. It looks impossible and sounds difficult but with students who come from different country and culture it become more possible. Here in CCEL, all new students will take a part of CCEL family. More than students, we are friends who support one another to build up and to improve our English skill. 

This week I met some new students, for example there is Peter in my class, and also I knew some new student from another class, there  is Thoby from IELTS class who always play football and basket ball with us. I loved fun activity, like football because when we do our activity we not only having fun but also we learn how to improve our friendship and our language skill. So, thanks CCEL for providing us a lot of chances and activities where we can get involved and improve our English.

This week I didn’t go any where, I just stayed at home and Enjoy my time. But this coming three days from Friday to Monday I’m going to Coromandel, I’ll spent my weekend there with my friends. Maybe we’ll go to fish, walk, or we’ll have a BBQ, and also I’m planing to visit cathedral cove. I think it is going to be fun time for me after a week of learning English. Hopefully I get a new energy and spirit, so when I start my class next week I’ll get ready for one more week.

Komentar

Postingan Populer