CLASS INVENTION

Flying Car


Yesterday our class talked about future tense which we can use to talk about future or about prediction. At that time our teacher asked us to make an invention, it could be a new invention in the future. 

And this is our (Keli and Carolin) invention that we call Flying Car. This car will be a good transport for the short distance, particularly where there are more traffic. This car also will transform the way we live because it will help to solve  the traffic problem that we always have now. As a new invention this car will be a luxury product which mean it will be little bit expensive.

If you ask which current inventions could it be more popular than? This invention will be better than the other cars that we have now. And other details, this car will look like a normal car but when it’s planning to fly it will have  a pair of wings that make it fly like a plane or helicopter.

Ohhh....I forgot, yeah yesterday also, after class we went to Victoria Park to play basketball. At that time we were only 8 students, but that’ good because we didn’t play for a real competition where we had to play too seriously but just for fun and for sport.

I was happy, cause even though I couldn’t play very well but my friend always support me to  try my best, I wish I had learned how to play this game before, anyway that’s ok . Our good shooter at that game was Melica a new student from Serbia and Chisa from Japan. They are girls but they play very well.

Komentar

Postingan Populer