THANKS BRO






This is a story about my friend when I was in university, he was younger than me, I finished my university in 2014 and he in 2015. Actually both of us came from  same junior high school, so we had known one another.

At the beginning when he started his university, it was a time where everything seems to be difficult for him. But he was hard worker, realizing his weakness he always tried his best and when he found there were difficulties and troubles he would come to ask help to his friends and all of us would help him as many as we could.

He was known also as a humorist guy. He always had a joke or funny story that made all of us his friends to be laughed. Not only his story but also the way he moved his body when he tried to imitate his friend’s mistake would make us laugh. Yeah,,,for us his friends, he was a great entertainer, when he was there everything was going to be fun.

Komentar

Postingan Populer